Thursday, February 26, 2009

Nostalgia is coming back

Today, at school, a couple of my friends and I talked about them wanting to visit me while I'm living in New York next year. And we talked about everything we should do when they're there and I listed up a bunch of stuff I did and I wish I'd done when I was there. Like eating toasted bagels with cream cheese, hang out in Central Park, watch squirrels, eat pretzels, go to stand-up shows, concerts, take the subway, visit Union Square, shop till you drop, go to bars in Williamsburg, look at all the weird and awesome New Yorkers, walk around Rockefeller Center hoping to see NBC celebrities, take the Staten Island boat, buy coffee at Starbucks, drink said coffee in Central Park while watching squirrels and New Yorkers, go to Coney Island, see a live taping of Daily Show/Late Show/Colbert Report/Late Night/SNL. And so on.

It made me very nostalgic and I can't believe I might be living there again in six months. Or at the very least a year and six months.

You should come visit me too.