Thursday, July 23, 2009

Creative writing: Writing

I've decided that I want to write. Period? I don't know. Write more? I'm not sure. I'm mostly unsure about the how. I don't write, I've never been a writer. I've always said that I don't like writing, I guess people change. I knew people could change, I would say I'm a pretty decent example of just that, but I never thought I would want to write.

Here I am. Ready to write, without knowledge of the how. Enlighten me. Inspire me. I need words flowing through space and time, the right words, reaching for my thoughts and hands, getting close enough for me to catch them, make them mine, arrange them in orders previously unseen by human kind, untouched by thoughts and imaginations, nonexistent and innocent. Until they meet me.

I will brutally take their innocence. These words, in this order, are no longer unseen, untouched. They're there. Here. I wrote this, these are my words, in orders caught by my imagination.

I need it. I need to know how. How to write and how to make words mine. And later I will figure out the why.

1 comment:

Cecilie said...

Seriøst, jeg blir kjempeimponert av tekstene dine. Du er utrolig flink til å skrive!