Friday, January 25, 2008

Stress

So. Twelve days away. I'm freaking out inside. And I freaked out outside a couple of days ago. I was so stressed, I felt like I have nothing ready when in reality all that's undone is the packing more or less. I've done some small things I needed to do before I go these last few days. Like buy travel adapters and... that's about it. No, I got some of my skirts fixed, puh. Our washing machine is broken and have been for almost two weeks, that's kinda stressing me too. I have so much clothes that needs to be washed asdgfg.

I have so very painful blisters from my new winter boots, but they look awesome. The shoes, not the blisters.

I still can't believe I'm actually going to New York. And staying there for almost four months. Un-friggin'-believable. These last days will probably go too fast, I am so slow with everything that's practical and needs to be done.

No comments: