Sunday, March 23, 2008

I'm alive!


Empire State Building
Originally uploaded by rompetaske

Long time, no see, eh? I'll make this short. This is the last day of my Easter vacation, mom and my brothers are leaving tonight. We haven't really done a lot of turist-y stuff, like museums and guided bus rides, but my brothers and I went to Top of the Rock, which is the top of the GE Building at 30 Rockefeller Plaza, where this was our view. That's the Empire State Building in the middle.

Other than that we've been shopping and looking around. Five days isn't very much in a city like this. I'm glad I still have a couple of months left.

I uploaded a lot of photos to my flickr account today, and I had to buy a pro account because I have over 200 pictures uploaded. Go check 'em out, yo.

No comments: