Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Waiting for the cable guy

Hollaaaa! Haven't updated in a while because not much has happened. I have been way too busy doing school work or thinking about school work or feeling guilty for not doing school work. I have turned in two papers since last time, one in philosophy and one in human rights. It's nice to be done. We'll get our American Topics paper assignment on Thursday, which we will have two weeks to write. Easter vacation in between.

Mom and my brother arrives in a week, I'm looking forward to seeing them. One and a half month is the longest I have been away from mommy ever. It's been really nice, but it'll be nice to seem her again too.

I'm at home waiting for the cable guy or girl now. I am almost finished with my Dunkin' Donuts coffee, it's getting cold. Starbucks is ten blocks away which is too far when I'm not planning on sitting there. Dunkin' Donuts is just two blocks away.

I was at the Barnes&Noble at Union Square yesterday, and apparently Jon friggin' Stewart was there on Saturday. Oh mannnnn.
I was supposed to find a photo album for my polaroid pictures, and I did. But I also bought some gifts and three books for myself. I Am America (And So Can You!) by Stephen Colbert, which I've started reading some in and it's awwwwesome. And America (The Book) by Jon Stewart, which I've also started reading some in and it's not as awesome, but still cool. And a street art book from NYC and Barcelona, I've always wanted one of those books, but they're so expensive in Norway.

Besides doing laundry, I might go into Central Park and take some pictures to put in my album. I have to buy more polaroid film, they're going out of production, which is ssssooo lame. Æ må hamstre!

Have a nice day/afternoon/evening!

No comments: