Friday, February 29, 2008

Shopping spree

I needed a new skirt so I bought three.

Went shopping today, bought a lotttt. Today's shopping goals were:
A cardigan, maybe two.
Sweatpants.
Skirt.
Maybe jeans.
Stockings.
Bra?

What I ended up with:
Three cardigans.
Three skirts.
Sweatpants.
Three pairs of stockings.
One top.
Pens and paper for school.
Polaroid instant film.

I'm looking forward to getting the polaroid camera I bought from ebay.

Went to the Fred Armisen show at Knitting Factory last night, it was awwwwesome. I couldn't believe I actually saw him live. Aaa he's awesome. His girlfriend, Petra Haden, was there with her acappella(?) choir, that was not so awesome. They did covers of some cool songs though.
Uncle Eddie from Grounded For Life was there, woo.

We might be going to a launch party today, if my hungover roomies are up for it.

Let's dance to Joy Division and celebrate the irony!

No comments: