Friday, February 8, 2008

Home

Just thought I'd write a little sumthin'-sumthin' here. I'm hearing barking and loud voices out in the hallway. All three of my roommates just went to bed, I'm still up and not really rushing to get ready for sleep. Dunno why. I'm tired. Just wanted to sit here for a little while, like I always do at home. Home. I guess this is Home for the next couple of months. Very surreal, very fantastic. We went on a tour bus guide yesterday, through almost all of Manhattan. That was interesting. This guy was our guide.
I took some pictures, will upload them later. Should do it as fast as possible in case I lose my camera. I'll try to remember it tomorrow morning.

We had a welcome seminar thing at school today, where the teachers talked about safety and classes and different kind of info we need. I'm not really looking forward to the reading and writing assignments, I'm still sick of school. But we'll see, maybe it won't be so bad.

Everything is great here. We saw a dude sleeping on the subway on our way home from school and some shopping, which is not at all a weird sighting here, not even for us, but this guy! This guy was snoring so loudly and he had two spilled beer cans around him. That might not be a very weird sighting either, but for us it was interesting. We laughed. It was cool. We're in New York.

Our apartment is big, it's close to Central Park and it has a balcony. We're pleased. Today we cleaned a lot and put our stuff into the closets. Home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you better hurry up and write more blogposts now just in case you lose your keyboard too! or someone steals your blog!

I also hope you applauded the homeless guy for doing such a great job as a homeless, it is one of the worlds oldest professions you know, and they deserve our praise!

ahh, and a guide that was on the adventures of pete and pete. hope i get to see that show some day, all i know of it is that stephin merritt made some songs for it

well, comment done