Tuesday, March 25, 2008

A nice amount of random

I'm at school, yo. Or the school's library. Just finished writing my American Topics midterm paper. And I'm eating Twix bought from one of the school's many vending machines. Don't tell anyone though, we're not allowed to eat or drink in the library.

It was really weird not going home with my family. I always do that when we're in another country together. But I live here now. I live in New York. Until May 31st. I tried changing my return ticket to June 13th, but I'm missing my e-ticket number, so we'll see how that goes. I sent an e-mail to Kilroy Travels, but I don't know if they can do anything.

I can see the Empire State Building from here, all the lights are white today. No special occasion. I can also see a river, Hudson River?, and New Jersey. I'm hungry. Maybe I should go eat something and go home. My battery is running low soon too.

PEACE OF MIND
FOR YOUR FAMILY
NEW YORK LIFE

It says that on a commercial banner/poster/whatever outside.

This was a nice amount of random. Go check out my flickr pics.

No comments: