Sunday, May 11, 2008

School's out

Sup, y'all? I just saw SNL live for the first time and I thought it was time to update my blog. So, yeah, SNL live for the first time, it was coooool. I wish I had tried to attend the stand-by line, but my plan was to do it when we got back from our road trip, but unfortunately the season finale is next Saturday and I'm in South Carolina by then, I think.

I had reserved four tickets for The Daily Show for April 29 and I went with three friends. Asdfdfs, it was awesome! I wanna do it again and again and again. Working at a TV set seems so cool and I want to end up there somehow. I was also at the Colbert Report in the beginning of April, it might have been slightly more awesome but I still lurrrv Jon.

School's over. I had three exams this week, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. Overall I think it went well. We had a graduation party at school last night, with games and speeches and goodbyes. It's weird that I'll never see over half of those people again. Not necessarily sad, because I didn't really speak to over half of them, but weird.

On my way home, after I had gotten off the subway, I saw a raccoon! My very first raccoon! It ran across the sidewalk I was walking on and jumped a meter up a tree where it stood and stared at me while wagging its tail. So cute. I walked less than 50 meters and I saw my very second raccoon! How can I leave this place?

I'm going to Miami on Monday with friends from school. We're staying there two nights and then driving back to New York, we'll be gone for ten nights. We haven't renewed our lease for this apartment so we're moving out and we need to pack everything. Aaack. I've packed most of my clothes that I'm not bringing to Florida, but there's still lots to do.

I was supposed to live in a room in an apartment shared with a couple in West Village when I got back from the road trip, but yada yada and it didn't work out like that. I'll figure something out.

I'm visiting relatives in Kansas City and Minnesota between June 2 and 8, that'll be weird I think. And hopefully very interesting. I'm leaving New York the 12th of June.

No comments: