Monday, October 4, 2010

Frequent flyar

I want to update more frequently, I want to try to write at least one paragraph every day. More as writing exercises for myself than for your reading pleasure.



I went to The Hungarian Pastry Shop with my roommates yesterday. We went for chocolate souffle which they didn't have and I ended up with a blueberry cheesecake. It was delicious, crusty and creamy and blueberry-y. Earlier that day I had been avoiding doing homework and read my NFT 2011 guidebook instead. I read about a bar close to our apartment. We walked home from the pastry shop and past the bar, but it was closed and the windows were covered with some metal thingy blah blah.

1 comment:

Cecilie said...

Jeg vil også at du skal update more frequently, men jeg skjønner jo at et kanskje ikke er første prioriteringa di. Jeg har lyst til å bli flinkere sjæl, men jeg føler ikke jeg har så mye å skrive om, egentlig.