Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Isn't It Ironic? pt. 2

So between writing my last post and my journalism class, I randomly met one of the girls from said class and we talked a little and she encouraged me to just write something for the class. So I did parts of the homework and felt a little better going into class. After class, the same girl and another girl from this class were taking the train home together and it's the same train I take so I asked if I could join. "Yes, ma'am," was the response I got. And then they asked if I was okay, the girl from before class had noticed that I wasn't in the best of moods.

We took the train together and at home my American roommate was actually there and not busy with guests so we hung out for a little bit in the kitchen while making and eating food. I guess I was just very deprived of social interaction. I feel better now, but I still miss you guys! (Hello, English. It just happened.)

xoxo

No comments: