Sunday, February 7, 2010

NS NZ WES GPA TOEFL NY BHG

Hello hello. Nothing much to report, I'm still insecure about getting accepted to New School and I've started looking into schools in New Zealand again, but the more I read about NS (New School) the more I wanna go there. It's the perfect school. Peeeeerfect. WES finalized my transcript evaluation on Thursday, I have a 3.41 GPA which I'm very pleased with. So that's another step closer to finishing my application. NS still hasn't received my TOEFL results and my WES documents were sent Thursday or Friday so those are obviously not there yet and that's basically what's missing from my finished application. Arsgfsafghd I'm just waiting and waiting and I'm very nervous and hopeful. What if my essays were craaaaap. I've never written college application essays before and I didn't really get proper feedback on them. What if I'm not accepted. Shit.

I'm visiting New York for eight nights in about seven weeks, wow. I haven't been there since I moved back to Norway in June 2008. Yesterday was the two year "anniversary" of my moving there. Time flies, whatever. Too much of my life - considering I live in Norway - evolves around New York, I'm a nerd.

My job is still amazing and I'm very anxious about leaving the kids, they should have stability in their life and I'm not giving them that by leaving (I of course realize that I am not the most important person in their lives, but I'm a pretty big part of it). And after that I'll probably never see them again, what the hell. The youngest ones will probably forget about me and that's a fucking heart-breaking thought. I'm tearing up, lawlz. I'll have to send lots of pictures and letters from wherever I might be moving and visit every time I go home. Way to move on, yeah.

And I'm also in love with all the actors in Hipsters and the Russian language. :D

No comments: